THERAPIST | COACH | OFFICIANT
Licensed in Multiple States:
Pennsylvania License # CW015128 | Virginia License # 0904013875 | Florida License # TH1212 | US Virgin Islands License # 0-56841-1B | Washington DC # LC200001642 | New York (PENDING)
At Jennifer Grube, L.C.S.W. Author ~ Coach, our motto is “Walking with you to achieve & succeed.” We are committed to help you with mental/behavioral health issues and managing life stressors. We utilize an eclectic array of treatment approaches which is geared toward the individual, couple or family needs.
What is Individual Therapy?
Individual therapy with us is not a ‘cookie-cutter’ service. In fact, treatment is custom-fit and designed to meet the individuals needs. We treat each person through an interactive process where you can explore various questions, work through difficult emotions and recognize past experiences that may be impacting your overall well-being and functioning.
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)?
One of our specialties and evidence based approaches is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT): This is an effective treatment approach utilized within our practice. CBT is a short-term, goal-oriented psychotherapy treatment that takes a hands-on, practical approach to problem-solving. Its goal is to change patterns of thinking or behavior that are behind people’s difficulties, and so change the way they feel. It is used to help treat a wide range of issues in a person’s life, from anxiety, stress, depression, sleeping difficulties or relationship problems, to drug and alcohol abuse. CBT works by changing a person’s attitude and their behavior by focusing on their thoughts, images, beliefs and attitudes (a person’s cognitive processes) and how these processes relate to the way a person behaves, as a way of dealing with emotional problems.
What is Telehealth?
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services defines Telehealth as the use of electronic information and telecommunication technologies to support and promote long-distance clinical health care, patient/client and professional health-related education, psychological or behavioral health and health administration. Technologies include videoconferencing, the internet, store-and-forward imaging, streaming media, and terrestrial and wireless communications.
What applications are utilized with Telehealth?
- Mobile health: health care, behavioral health services and public health information provided through mobile devices. The information may include general educational information, targeted texts, and notifications about disease outbreaks.
- Live videoconferencing: a two-way audiovisual link between a patient/client and a care provider/professional therapist.
- Remote patient/client monitoring: the use of connected electronic tools record personal health, behavioral or psychological health and medical data in one location for review by a provider in another location, usually at a different time.
- Store-and-forward videoconferencing: transmission of a recorded health history to a credentialed practitioner. (Reference: The Official Website of The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology)
Confidential, Credentialed & Convenient
With over 3 decades of successful treatment interventions with people across the USA & Internationally, we are leading the way to the provision of services in alignment with the individual and family needs.
What Is An Intervention?
Our professional Interventions have been developed to catapult your loved one toward participating in treatment for drug and alcohol and other addictions (i.e. technology addiction). We offer support for everyone involved as they contend with emotions, seek treatment and achieve sustained sobriety.
- We believe in quality services provided by seasoned, Pennsylvania licensed professionals & addictions specialists who have garnered decades of experience with at-risk populations.
- We utilize a strengths based approach with a firm, unwavering commitment to save the life of your family member.
- We are committed to guide and offer resources for your loved ones with the end goal of achieving sobriety.
What is required of the Family?
- A solid commitment to follow-through with “Whatever it takes” to move your loved one to treatment.
- An intervention reservation fee will prioritize your spot in the program and allow for our first communication with the family.
What is Professional Coaching?
Professional coaching is a partnership which offers structure, guidance and support for clients to:
- Assess their current state of self,
- Initiate the development of realistic goals based on their needs,
- Actualize the steps necessary to meet their goals,
- Reflect on and review actions and progress with goals.
“Within professional coaching, the consumer will clearly see the vision, become accountable for goals and ensure that a process is in place to pivot & proceed within an ever-changing environment (Jennifer Grube).”
Wedding Celebrant | Event Officiant | Ordained Minister
With over 3 decades of service, Ms. Grube has officiated and lead hundreds of ceremonies, educational training and speaking engagements, special events, workshops, fund-raising events, burials, weddings, etc. She is an Ordained Minister through the Universal Life Church.
Schedule an appointment today!
- Client Rights and Responsibilities Policy
- Distance Treatment Policy
- Client Financial Responsibilities Policy
- Electronic Communications Policy
- Medication & Doctors Form